Monday, August 22, 2011

This Week’s Meal Plan: 8/22/2011


The kids and I will be traveling out east this week with my mom to visit her sister (my aunt), so I don’t really know what the meals will be, but I do know what I am planning for the road trip and for my husband who will be home all alone.  Oh and my experiment for the week is making my own lacto-fermented mayonaise so that I can make the Chicken Salad and Egg Salad for our trip and for Ryan.  

Breakfast
Stuffed French Toast (leftovers), Cottage Cheese pancakes (from freezer), granola (x2), eggs and toast, wake up smoothie and zucchini bread, egg puff, or whatever he feels like making

Lunch
Left-overs; Chicken Salad sandwiches, Egg salad sandwiches, frozen soup

Snacks
Zucchini Bread, nuts, roasted eggplant with algerian flatbread, veggies from the garden

Dinner
Cheeseburger and tomatoes, BLT and cucumbers, Ham pithiviers (from freezer) and green beans, Spaghetti and cabbage salad, Grilled Margherita Pizza, frozen soup, venison and potatoes

What is your favorite meal to fix for your hubby or family while you are away?

No comments:

Post a Comment