This Week’s Meal Plan: 3/19 – 3/25
This week is a bit different since Ryan will be out of town for three nights and I’m hoping that my parents can watch the kids for a couple of days while I get some projects done around the house. My plan is to eat from the freezer while Ryan is gone and do minimal cooking so that I can focus on organizing my craft/sewing area, sewing 1-2 more sets of curtains, mending clothes, decluttering, and some major spring cleaning! It’s probably too ambitious for me to get all of it done, but if I even get a portion of it accomplished I will be HAPPY!
Sourdough Crepes; Granola and Yogurt (x2); Fried Eggs & Toast; Egg Puff; Homemade Raisin Bran? (something I’ve been wanting to try)
Left-overs mostly; Egg Salad Sandwiches; Reuben Sandwiches; Peanut Butter & Honey Toast
Fruit; Cheese & Crackers; Hummus & Veggies/Pita Chips; Quinoa muffins; Ants on a Log
- Monday – Reuben Sandwiches, pineapple, and cabbage salad
- Tuesday – Paella (from freezer)
- Wednesday – Enchiladas (from freezer)
- Thursday – Soup (from freezer)
- Friday – Potluck dinner at Bible Study
- Saturday – Glazed Corned Beef and Cabbage Salad
- Sunday – Pizza and Salad
Please share your meal plans! I love getting inspiration from you.