This Week’s Meal Plan 4/23 – 4/29
This is the end of the month and we had some bulk purchases, so we are mostly using what is on hand this week. I didn’t get to try another batch of the Homemade Raisin Bran last week, but maybe this week. The carrot cake (sugarcane free) was a success. Even the frosting ended up without powdered sugar since I forgot that I was out. I used maple syrup instead and it was a very pleasant, subtle sweetness, rather than an overpowering sweet frosting.
Soaked and Dehydrated Granola with Yogurt and Strawberries (x2); Egg Puff; Homemade Raisin Bran; Eggs and hashbrowns; Oatmeal with nuts (x2)
Leftovers; Quesadillas; PB&J; Egg Salad Sandwiches
Fruit and String Cheese; Date Balls; Yogurt with nuts & honey; Granola Trail Mix; Veggies & Spinach Dip; Bananas and PB; Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Monday: Venison Tacos with Black Beans
- Tuesday: Grilled Steelhead with EVOO, lemon and oregano with salad and potatoes
- Wednesday: Crockpot Indian (from freezer) with chapatis and veggies
- Thursday: Chicken Parmesan Peppercorn Salad
- Friday: Venison Spaghetti (from freezer) over brown rice noodles with a salad
- Sunday: Cheeseburgers and salad
This week I need to get started on making another batch of granola and start getting my seedlings outside for some fresh air and sun during the day. I could be making something with bok choi soon, I may need to thin out the ones growing in the garden. The kale, lettuce, and spinach may have some leaves for picking soon too. Last week my kids sampled a couple of radishes. Everything outside seems to be doing quite well. My seedlings are not nearly as far along as the Fenrick's tomato seedlings, but they should do fine.