Monday, June 20, 2011

This Week’s Meal Plan: 6/20/2011



Well, I didn’t get to the Kale Breakfast bars, Frozen Pizza or the Bulgogi last week, but I have the marinade ready and plan to make it this week.  Ryan did get quite the catch on Father’s Day though – so we will be partaking of that tonight!  We will also be out of town for part of the week, so some meals out and some with family.  If I can find time between family functions, I’ll make a strawberry rhubarb crumble for one of the family gatherings.  Oh and I did my grocery shopping early, so I have everything I need for the week!

Italicized items below are already in my pantry, fridge or freezer.

Breakfast
Yogurt with homemade granola and fresh strawberries; Oatmeal muffins and Green Smoothies; Overnight Steel cut oats and grapefruit (x2); breakfast with family; breakfast out

Lunch
Mediterranean chicken wraps; Tuna Quesadillas; PB & Apple sandwiches;
Left-overs; meals with family

Snacks
Apples and Almond Butter; Carrots & PB; Oatmeal muffins with peach preserves; popcorn with olive oil and sea salt

Dinner
Pan Fried Large Mouth Bass and salad; Venison Blugogi; Savory Kale Egg Dish; Dinner out; Dinner with Family (x2); Frozen Pizza

Does anyone in your family hunt or fish?  What do you do with the “game” collected?

No comments:

Post a Comment