Saturday, February 18, 2012

Favorite Links from this Week

Man, this week was busier than I anticipated. February is a busy month for us, five birthdays already  (including my hubby's on Valentine's Day) and one more to go. I even lost track of the fact that next week is the start of Lent. Yikes! We have given up sugar/sweet treats for the past two years and have cut down our intake significantly, so now onto something new. I'm thinking TV may just have to go. Do you participate in sacrificing something during Lent?

Anyways...since this week was not typical for me, I haven't actually gotten a chance to read as many posts as I would have liked. Here is what I did peruse and hope that you will find some interesting reading.

The Urban Farm Handbook Challenge
How to Craft the Perfect In-Season Salad (I meant to share this last week)
Our Year in the Trailer (how one family chose to become debt-free)
The Dirty Secrets of Processed Cereal
A Sweet, Sweet Summer (I thought getting white sugar out of our house was one of the best things I had done for our family, now I wonder if I've just been paying too much for Sucanat and Turbinado.)
Three-Seed Porridge (I'm always looking for breakfast cereal alternatives)

No comments:

Post a Comment